- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margaine, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- An entire package (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a bowl. With spoon or wire whisk stir together melted butter, sugar, honey and vanilla in a separate large bowl. Add eggs, stir until well blended. Stir in flour mixture, blending well. Stir in chocolate pieces. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.
You can opt to put chocolate frosting on the brownies if you wish. I've tried using the store bought icing from Gourdo's (those are yummy) but for the photo below I experimented with white chocolate. Just melt white chocolate and pour it over the brownies and you're all set!